Friday, November 30, 2012

What's in the box?

I noticed this box sitting on the counter at work yesterday . . . of course I had to look inside and I found persimmons (I am pretty sure that persimmons were not the original contents of the box and personally I do not find them addictive, but the box got me thinking about what I would have in a box labeled "highly addictive". So a list of things I can't seem to do without or get enough of . . . things that I will buy whether I need them or not . . .
chap stick or lip balm
Dr. Pepper
yarn
pretty bras and matching underwear
books
nail polish
scarves
markers and pens
coffee mugs
pink christmas ornaments
fabric
I suppose I could add this little wonder to my list . . . I can't get enough of her.  The last couple of days have been quite wet and blustery, which gave her a chance to wear her new polka dot raincoat to school . . . love, love her raincoat!
 
So what would be in your box?  What can't you get enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment