Monday, November 19, 2012

blue eyes and a monster grin . . .

 
I spent the afternoon working on some Shabby Charlotte dolls . . .
One of my co-workers wants a couple of them with blonde hair and blue eyes for her daughters.  So I started on one of those.  It is fun coming up with the different yarn combinations for hair. 
. . . standing on her head letting the paint dry on her feet.  : )
Then I thought I would take this body the body that I had painted green and see what I could do with that one.  A little shabby, green monster . . .
smiling just so . . .  I am thinking she needs something else, but haven't quite figured out what yet.
 

I have this whole week off from work . . . and lot's of ideas in my head.  It should be a busy, creative, fun filled week. Somewhere between crocheting and Shabby Charlotte dolls I have to bake pies and cook Thanksgiving dinner.  Jake will be moving out this week - which also leaves an empty room to get organized.  I had told myself that I would not stay up to all hours of the night and get off schedule during this week off from work . . . I just looked at the clock and I am not off to a very good start. 

2 comments:

  1. These dolls are so cute and full of personality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine . . . and I am having so much fun making them!

      Delete