Friday, November 9, 2012

Lily

It seems like our cooler weather might be her to stay this time.  It was 86 on Wednesday (in November????).  I  believe the high today is supposed to be around 56.  I know that isn't really cold.  I grew up in Iowa, so I know what really cold is.  When I was young and the springtime temperatures in Iowa hit 56 - we put on our shorts and headed outside.  Today with a high of 56 - I pulled out jeans, a sweater, and a scarf.  Lily has her own little scarf that her aunt from Virginia sent her for her birthday.  I love how she is wearing it tied around her neck.
I pick Lily up from preschool each day . . . when I walked into the classroom yesterday - she had her scarf on and noticed that I also had one on.  She pointed to her scarf and gave me the biggest smile.  So often . . . this little girl makes my day!
I am so blessed to have her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment