Saturday, February 16, 2013

baseball cuff

I finally got one of these baseball cuffs made.  I just used a simple latch jewelry hook in the back (I suppose I should have taken a picture of that too.)  I used just what I could find real quick today - but I want to make a few more and maybe bling them up a little bit.  When I cut the baseball apart - it cut the stitching so I took red floss and restitched the lacing . . . so this could be done in any color.  I used red because I wanted it to look like the classic baseball - but I think it would be cute to use other colors - and I have seen them with pearls around the edge, the leather dyed pink, and with lots of bling.  Easy and fun to make . . . and I have a whole bucket of baseballs in my garage. 
It has been such a crazy week . . . my time has been spent on other things than my dolls - tomorrow I play with dolls and get a couple of Shabby Charlottes done.

2 comments:

  1. You made my jaw drop. Wow! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I found the idea on pinterest - so I can't take credit for the idea. I am a huge baseball fan - so had to try making one. Hopefully will get a couple more made soon.

      Delete