Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Be Mine . . .

Last night was one of those nights when I had hopes of getting so many things done . . . and really didn't get anything done at all.  I don't mind being busy . . . I just want to be busy doing the things I want to do.  I guess it doesn't always work out that way.
We have had beautiful, sunny days lately - the kind where just feeling the warmth of the sun makes me feel happy and energized . . . but when I get energized and motivated, I get all these ideas for projects swirling around in my head -  then nights like last night happen and I get frustrated.  I am hoping tonight will be different. 
Richard and I took a short ride yesterday to pick up an old church pew that I bought from someone - who knew a person - who knew someone.  It was supposed to be $25.  When I got to the church that they were cleaning out - she told me it was only $10 - because they noticed a crack in the wood.  There is a crack - probably from the wood drying out - but nothing really that noticeable - and Richard can probably fix it.  I am so excited - just have to clean it up a litte and decide where I want to put it.  
Here's to a great day! 
 
“Women are made to be loved, not understood.” 
                                                               ~ Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

  1. What a great bargain. I am going to quote you in my calendar journal. "I don't mind being busy... I just want to be busy doing the things I want to do."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL . . . not having enough time is probably what I complain about the most. :)

      Delete