Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Seven - fabulous male actors

Saturday Seven at planettreasures
This weeks list of seven is Fabulous Male Actors . . .
Denzel Washington
In no particular order and for no one reason here are my choices for my favorite seven male actors.  If I had to have a number one - it would be Denzel.
Johnny Depp 
 I love watching him act.
Jim Carrey
  He's a little out there - but he makes me laugh and I think his comedy can be brilliant.
Robert Downey Jr. 
I think he is an excellent actor - although I do not like the movie Ironman.
Tom Hanks
I don't think I have ever seen him in anything - that I haven't enjoyed.  Excellent actor!
Norman Reedus
 . . . for no other reason that I am enjoying his character in "The Walking Dead"
Leonardo Di Caprio
 
I could have had a longer list . . . that would have included George Clooney, Robert de Niro, Matt Damon, Ryan Gosling . . . to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment