Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine Charlotte

Finally getting pictures posted of Valentine Charlotte . . . this little doll was a present for my granddaughter.  I have been so busy I'm not getting the dolls made that I have in my head . . . and that frustrates me.  But it looks like things are turning around.  Plus I have five orders - so that will have to motivate me. : )

Her little key has an "S" on it for "Shabby Charlotte"
 
Valentine Charlotte is a happy little doll that makes everyone happy.  She loves to smile and is very proud of her sparkly red shoes.  She likes hearts - of course and her favorite color is red.  She believes in being kind and always tries to look for the best in people.  She believes that the world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
I picked Lily up yesterday from school . . . she was wearing her polka dots!!!!!!  That made my day!  I have a lot to do . . . a zombie doll to work on, more dolls to cut out,  lists to make and post, a book that wants to be read . . . thank goodness it is only 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment