Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend stuff

I found these wonderful printable paper strips at Allsorts
 I haven't sat and glued a paper chain together in years . . .
 . . . and these little paper strips were just too cute not to use.
I find projects like this very therapeutic and when I'm done . . .
. . . I have a cute, happy paper chain to dress things up a bit for Valentine's Day.
A birthday card journal that I glued together this morning.  I just took all the cards and envelopes that people gave me for my birthday and used scrapbook paper to make them into a journal.
I thought this envelope made a great cover.


I made one of these a couple of years ago.  This way I can enjoy the cards again when I use the journal.  I use it for good thoughts, quotes, doodling . . . Only happy stuff goes into this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment