Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Seven - Movies


This weeks list of seven things . . .  that I decided to join in on after seeing it at planettreasures
7 Movies - (These 7 movies can be your favorites, or just 7 that you have seen (or can remember seeing), or 7 that you would like to talk about because they stimulate discussion.)
This one seems so easy - but there are so many movies I like for so many different reasons . . . so let me just pick seven . . . movies that I can watch over and over. 
 
1.  It's A Wonderful Life - No matter how many times I see this movie - I cry at the end.
2.  Moulin Rouge
3.  Meet the Fockers - I don't know what it is about this movie - it just make me laugh!
4.  Signs - love the idea behind this one . . . that everything happens for a reason.
5. Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum - I know that is three . . . but we will watch them all in a row so counting that as one long movie.
6.  Forrest Gump
7.  Practical Magic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment