Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paper Pots

I had some seeds that I wanted to plant today - but didn't really want to go out and get a bunch of small pots.  I remember seeing on Pinterest something about making pots out of newspaper - wonderful idea . . . right?
Inexpensive, biodegradable (for the earth loving side of me), and close enough to origami to be fun.  I am so excited about this project!  25 pots folded and my seeds are all planted.
I can't wait to watch them grow into wonderful Giant Sunflowers!
It was a good day today . . . Just because!
 
In every gardener there is a child who believes in The Seed Fairy. ~Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. Great way to recycle and get your crafty-fix in. I can hardly wait to see those sunflowers. Gonna put sunflowers in one of the beds at school I think.

    ReplyDelete