Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Stuff ~


There is something about a sleeping baby that just warms the heart . . . there is something about being a grandma that is simply wonderful! 
Roses are always beautiful . . . love this orange one.
"Flowers don't worry about how they're going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful."   ~Jim Carrey
 

I am nearly done with my other two dolls also - but just posting a couple pictures of the bartender zombie doll tonight.  (He was a special order.)   I usually have something I like most about each doll I make.  This one . . . I like his Lagunitas beer cap.  I still have to write his story - will have to do that tomorrow. I loved the look on Richard's face when I asked him to drill a small hole in the beer cap and little plastic cup that I wanted to hang on this doll.  It's the same look he always gives me when I ask him to do something for one of my projects - it makes me laugh.  Once he knew what I was going to do with it - he was looking for other beer caps with different pictures on them for me . . . I liked this one the best.  I may have to work this Lagunitas dog into the doll's story. 
Good Day!  Good Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment