Saturday, April 13, 2013

weekend stuff . . .

Just some pictures from the weekend so far.  OP at practice . . . Ashley sent me this picture today.  I love it!  Softball is starting . . . we get babysitting duty with OP - I think this year we are going to have to take him out to the games. 
Richard wanted a double cheeseburger.  So he got the works.
Everything is better with an egg on it . . . lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, jalapenos . . .
We went to a car show today.  I especially like the old trucks.  Unfortunately my battery died - so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. 


We ran into Sarah and Daniel.  Sarah and I went into this great little shop called Urban Up-cycle.  Wonderful stuff!  I have to go back and take more pictures.  I bought a carafe and some cute earring.  They had wonder old pieces of furniture repainted . . . lots of chalkboard paint, some great fabric, and these wonderful knobs.

The display were great.  Like I said - I wish I had taken more pictures.  I got some wonderful ideas . . .

Finally the burritos that Luke made last night.  The photo really doesn't do them justice.  They were delicious! 
I didn't get much done at home today . . . but that's ok.  Sometimes it is more important to just go out and enjoy the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you've just gotta have a good burger! You always seem to have such fun-filled weekends finding the coolest stuff.

    ReplyDelete