Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday

Nachos for lunch ~
Baseball on TV ~
Wonderful Spring weather ~
I love Saturdays!
I'm working on some Shabby Charlotte dolls today . . . one of them a zombie that someone ordered.  Although, I find myself being easily distracted.  I am determined to get them finished tonight - so I can start on some new ones tomorrow. 
This little one has distracted me quite a bit - Our little Charlotte is getting so big and she is so much fun.  Thank heaven for little girls . . .
. . . and bubbles!  I guess we will have to do sidewalk chalk tomorrow.
 
"Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people." 
                                                                              ~ Allen Beck

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmmmmm - making me hungry for nachos! Looks like you're having fun. Who can resist a baby eating her toes!

    ReplyDelete