Monday, May 20, 2013

Peace - Love - Bluejays

This has to be the best preschool t-shirt ever.  I've seen apples, pumpkins, stars . . . and now peace signs!!!!!

Our preschoolers are going on a field trip later this week.  I was down that way this morning and couldn't help but notice the t-shirts they are making to wear that day.  Peace - Love - Blue jays . . . (our school mascot)
The teacher told me that if I brought in a white t-shirt they would make me one . . . what a great shirt!  Lily happens to be in this class, which means we will have matching peace sign t-shirts . . . that is sure to make her smile. 

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Can't wait to see the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thing this is such a cute idea for a t-shirt. I can't wait to see all the preschoolers wearing them. Hope you're week started off ok . . . mine is going to be a crazy one. :)

      Delete