Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bandanna Pants!

I saw little pants made out a bandanas some time back and have always wanted to make some.  Tonight the mood hit me.  I have to finish my doll, but decided to give the pants a try first.  I just cut a pattern from looking at a pair of shorts.  I think they turned out cute.  To get the best look out of the full bandanna - you are limited to making them sort of one size.  These are too big for Charlotte and maybe too small for Lily.  I may have to try cutting some bandannas down to make some pants that fit Charlotte right now.  Different patterned bandannas would probably look okay cut smaller.  
These Charlotte will have to grow into.
So easy . . . it took about 20 minutes to make them.  I love the pattern of the bandannas around the waist and legs. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty snazzy bandanna. Haven't seen that pattern. The pants are very cute.

    ReplyDelete