Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pins . . .

Sometimes I look at something that I have looked at a thousand times - and notice something that I never have before.  That is what happened with my quilting pins the other day.  I was pinning together a t-shirt quilt that I am making for a friends daughter . . . looked down at my pins and noticed how pretty they looked.
I love color!  I have found that if you take the time to notice things around you - even something as small and common as these pins can inspire you.  What inspires you?
 
"Color is a power which directly influences the soul."
                                                          ~ Wassily Kandinsky

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I first got my ears pierced as a teen, I bought a package of pins like those to make earrings.

    ReplyDelete