Tuesday, March 15, 2016

peace ~ love ~ create

“Every child is an artist, 
the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” 
– Pablo Picasso 
 I do believe this little girl loves to be creative.
She constantly delights and inspires me with her curiosity and her spirit.
 "Grandma, can we paint? . . . Grandma, how does this work? . . . Grandma, I want to do this! . . . Grandma, can I help?"  
Charlotte's taking photos . . . 
. . . and her dad is sketching giraffes.
(I like the eyes . . . and the eyelashes.)
He has this great idea for a comic/cartoon that he is working on
 that involves a very wise giraffe, a little girl, and a cat.
As for me . . .
my little voodoo doll needed a mouth . . . and a black heart.
No black magic here - just a quirky little doll for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment