It has been a long week . . . in a good way.
I guess I sort of decided to take the week off from everything . . . not just work.
The weather has been beautiful and it has been a joy just to be outside.
I basically relaxed and enjoyed every day.
It is back to work tomorrow . . . I think I tend to get more things done when I am working, so maybe in some ways that is a good thing.
GOOD THINGS THIS WEEK!
1. Dying eggs with Lily
2. Long walks and going to the park with Charlotte
3. Rereading To Kill A Mockingbird . . . then staying up to watch the movie
4. Gregory Peck
5. Easter dinner at Jake and Kasey's . . . a wonderful day with family and friends
6. Staying up late and sleeping in
7. Watching the kids hunt for eggs
8. lots of sunshine
9. getting plants for my garden
10. feeling very relaxed