Tuesday, March 8, 2016

fun with charlotte . . .


Charlotte wanted to help me stain doll bodies last night.  As usual everything is much more fun when Charlotte is involved . . . and much more of a mess.  She had coffee splashed all over the counter before we were finished, but the mess was worth it.  Children bring wonder and enthusiasm to everything they do. 
 I wish I had a picture of her face when I told her we had to bake the dolls in the oven.  
She is very interested in this batch of dolls . . . 
I have a feeling she may be helping me with hair and faces next . . .
Her enthusiasm is contagious.  
We have a lot to share with each other . . . her and me.  

"Enthusiasm is is excitement with inspiration,
 motivation, and a pinch of creativity."
~ Bo Bennett

1 comment:

  1. If you're going to catch something contagious enthusiasm is a good thing. I wish you could have caught her face - precious.

    ReplyDelete