Thursday, March 3, 2016

there's a lily under my desk . . .

Lily is in the office with me before school and if I take her home with me, sometimes for a few minutes before we leave.  She often ends up under my desk . . . which is a perfect place for a kid. 
So, I thought why not make it even better.  We now have a backrest pillow, a blanket, and a light.  She can sit under there and read or play on my iPad.  I think now we need something to hold some books and snacks . . . and maybe a mini fridge. 

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up - a mini fridge! She sure does look cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first she thought I was crazy . . . but now she likes the idea. I have a small one at home. I think I will bring it just to see her smile. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this - she looks so comfortable and settled in. Something to hold books sounds like a great idea to me!!

    ReplyDelete