Friday, January 2, 2009

"Being weird is not so strange." ~ Loesje

Unfortunately I caught a cold or the flu - some bug that is making me feel terrible. I am tired of laying around - although, I do like this kleenex box. I am weird when it comes to buying tissue - I think most of the boxes are so ugly and I have a hard time finding tissue boxes that I like. Ugly tissue boxes are a pet peeve of mine - (I know it is weird - just one of my many quirks I guess. But be honest - we all have them.) Whenever Richard is going to the store and tissue is on the list - I even remind him to get a box that he thinks I will like and not to get something ugly. (Even more weird - is that he knows this - and tries to do just that. But then we have been married for 27 years and he does know me pretty well when it comes to things like that.) Richard actually bought this one - the other one he brought home was ugly though. I know - IT IS JUST KLEENEX! - I can see your face and hear you laughing dear cousin :-)
Hopefully I will be feeling better soon - and no one else around here will get sick.
“I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn’t weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird.” ~ Paul McCartney

1 comment:

  1. Okay you're right I was dying laughing when I read this. I look for KLEENEX brand and I have to have a coupon so how weird is that. I price conscious with my paper goods :)

    ReplyDelete