Monday, January 19, 2009

Custard Cups

I had great plans to really turn my house upside down and clean this weekend. That plan went by the wayside. Instead I have been reading, crocheting, and yesterday I went downtown to some antique stores. I found these little custard cups which I thought were too cute to pass up. But then I have a thing for small custard cups.
We can't seem to get a decent picture of Lily with this hat on - she is fussy and moving all over the place every time we try it on her. So this would be much cuter on her little head - but I wanted to post a pic of it just the same - proof that I am making something since I went back to work.
I put a little wool heart on the front for Valentine's day. I will keep trying to get her to model it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment