Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Day with Lily

My bad mood didn't last. I did put up a few things for Valentine's day - and started sewing some hearts. Nothing too exciting - but I could feel the bad mood slipping away.
I ended up going over to see Jennifer and Lily. It turned out to be a fun Lily-filled day. I thought I would try once again to get a picture of her in this hat. I had to take about 12 just to get one that wasn't blurring - do babies really wiggle this much all the time? She doesn't look too excited about the hat does she?
Then I got in on some fun - Bath Time . . .
. . . well, maybe not so fun.
This just made me laugh. She really did not seem to mind - although from the looks of her face here - she truly believes her mother is way out of line.
So we made it up to her by making her this to wear.
Lily's photo shoot.

She was a little more cooperative than when I tried to get pictures of her in the hat. I guess it is all about having your picture taken in a purple tutu.
We are going to have to make these in every color and we want to make headbands to match. I am also thinking some wings. This little girl thing is way fun.
One final picture to share - Lily and Uncle Jake

3 comments:

  1. Lily is the most beautiful baby but was is up with drying her hair with a blow dryer :) that made me laugh.
    The tutu is so cute and she looks adorable. I think you and Lily need matching feather boas.
    Jake looks so thrilled but very handsome holding Lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie! Love her eyes and dark hair. She looks very sweet in her little purple tutu.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete