Wednesday, January 14, 2009

February Angel

I bought a string of pink heart lights today -with the intention of putting them in the netting over my vanity. Which led to cleaning off the vanity - pulling out some furniture to move some lights, sorting through some stuff. It turned out cute - I will take some pictures tomorrow. This little February Angel sits on my vanity and has been smiling at me for as long as I can remember. She must have been a birthday or Valentine's present from my mom when I was little. She is a quiet reminder that I was once a little girl.

"If you seek an angel with an open heart... You shall always find one." ~ Anonymous
I may have finally settled on a background. I can't seem to find something I like well enough to keep for very long. Let's see if this one lasts more than a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment