Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lily "Bug"

Lily "Bug" - showing me how her toy elephant matches her outfit. I cannot believe how much she has changed in just two months. She is cooing and laughing - and what beautiful smiles. This one little person sure has had quite an impact on everyone who loves her.
These are not very good pictures of my vanity - but I like how it turned out. I have the netting pulled back with some clothes pins at the moment - but I may "cute" that up a little - maybe with some flowers and ribbons, or possibly some beads. But then I also like the simplicity of the clothes pins alone.
The lights are great. If I had just used a regular string of lights - it would have been much brighter and I don't think it would look as pretty - but these give off such a soft pretty light. I love it!
I am, looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and the upcoming three day weekend. THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lily is sooooo adorable. She is so cute and I know Grandma would say that her head is perfectly shaped :) I just want to hold her.
    Where is the Vanity...in your room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lily is just too darn cute. She looks like a little doll.

    ReplyDelete