Friday, July 11, 2014

charlotte ~ tomatoes ~ and Love You notes . . .

 Swimming with Daddy . . . 
 So many cherry tomatoes this year . . . I am going to have to find a delicious way to use them tomorrow.  We had homegrown tomatoes on our hamburgers tonight . . . I will hate to have to go back to store bought ones this fall.  I love the colors I seen when I look out my window. 
My mom left yesterday . . . I miss her.  She was with us long enough that it seems funny to not have her around.  We are finding these little notes all over the house that she left for us to find.  They made me both smile and cry.  I am missing her, but I am so excited that she is next able to get back to Iowa and see her sisters (my wonderful aunts!!!!) . . . and spend sometime in our hometown visiting.  She was really looking forward to that.  Love you too Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment