Saturday, July 5, 2014

random Saturday stuff . . .





I am pretty sure I have mentioned in previous posts how much I dislike boring tissue boxes . . . this is just a thing with me.  I will never forget the look on Richard's face when he was going to the store and I told him not to get tissue in an ugly box.  (I love that face . . . when he is completely baffled by how I think).  So when I see a tissue box that I like - well . . . had to buy it and have to post about it.  
 I saw quite a bit of that face Richard makes while we were playing tennis today . . .  
 . . . when I stopped hitting to take a picture of this heart shaped leaf that I saw on the court . . . 
. . . and when I changed my dampner to match my fingernails.  He isn't quite so sure about my nails . . . but he does like my new dampner.  He also always tries to buy tissue in a box that he thinks I will like.  There is something to be said about a man who does things like that for you . . . just because he knows you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes there is. Love the fingernails AND the tissue box. Both are so full of fun.

    ReplyDelete