Monday, July 14, 2014

For today . . .

Outside my window . . . early morning - it’s peaceful . . . and it’s warm already . . . it’s going to be rather hot again today
I am thinking . . . that having summers off from work if a pretty good thing.
I am thankful for . . . my mom coming to visit.
From the kitchen . . .  right now . . . just a great cup of coffee!
I am wearing . . . denim cut off shorts and a peace t-shirt.
I am creating . . . working on 3 Shabby Charlotte dolls and messing around with my art journal
I am going . . . to look for a quilt that I haven’t been able to find . . . I can't figure out where it went to.  Maybe one of the boys took it?
I am reading . . nothing at the moment – need to find a new book to read
I am hoping . . .  for some good news tomorrow.
I am hearing . . . birds singing (even without my hearing aids) . . .
Around the house . . . lots of projects
One of my favorite things . . . the box of paper cranes that I have folded
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . relaxing!


From my picture journal . . .



I found another little note from my mom this morning.  I am one week into my 365 day letter writing challenge.  I have this old Raggedy Ann stationery from when I was young . . . perfect for writing a letter to my mom today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment