Friday, July 25, 2014

for today . . .

Outside my window . . . early morning . . .  cool, but starting to warm up already.  It's going to get hot today.
I am thinking . . . that I could have used a little more sleep. 
I am thankful for . . . my time off during the summer.
From the kitchen . . .  coffee
I am wearing . . . cut off sweats and a zombie t-shirt
I am creating . . . playing in my art journal and working on some dolls.
I am going . . . to meet some friends for lunch at Michelangelo's today.
I am reading . . Duma Key – by Stephen King
I am hoping . . . that I get to see Charlotte today . . . I miss her when I don't see her for a few days.  She is simply a joy for me.
I am hearing . . . Jason Mraz
Around the house . . . paper cranes and a jigsaw puzzle.
One of my favorite things . . . the "quote of the day" app on my phone.
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . no real plans . . . I guess that is one of the good things about being on vacation!

From my picture journal . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment