Thursday, July 24, 2014

walking . . . new markers . . . PEACE!

 I saw this little group while I was walking today . . . this photo really doesn't show how absolutely adorable they looked.  I thought to snap a picture at the last minute . . . they were just all so cute, all I could do was smile, and of course all those darling little ones just smiled back.  There are two or three that you can't even see . . . it made my day!
 I was able to get another 5 miles in today.  I had hoped to maybe go 6 or 7, but I felt like I was getting a blister on one heel . . . probably a good thing I stopped.  I still had more songs I wanted to listen to . . . and more thoughts to go through my head, but the 5 miles was good. 
"Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, 
my thoughts begin to flow." ~Henry David Thoreau
"After a day's walk everything has twice its usual value." 
~George Macauley Trevelyan
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ~Paul Dudley White
 PEACE!
 New markers and discarded books . . . 
 . . . mean a new group journal for our house.  Luke and Lily just started drawing and doodling in this book . . . and I thought it would make a good "house" journal - for everyone to add to when they are here.  
So we will have to see what we end up with . . . 
Owen seemed to like the idea.
. . . and PEACE from Lily.

1 comment: