Thursday, December 20, 2012

all dressed up for Christmas . . .

I finished up this snow lady for my secret Santa.  She is all dressed up for the holidays. 

What I like most about her is this pink rose button that I used on her hat.  I wish I had a few more.
I also messed around with some beads last night.  I am not really sure why I got out beads when I have so many other things I need to get done - but it was fun.
I work with wonderful people.  This is one of our teachers that grows his beard out every year in order to dress up like Santa Claus.  He plays Santa for a get together our staff has each year for our children and grandchildren.  He makes an appearance at our Santa's workshop, and then today he spent most of the day going from room to room visiting all the younger kids - and then making an appearance at the multi cultural potluck that our first graders do each year.  I don't know who has more fun - the little kids or him.  One more day of work!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment