Friday, December 21, 2012

Elf at work . . .

Yesterday was my last day of work until the second week of January . . . I must say I love that part of my job.  One of my friends has told me about a job that would pay considerably more than I am making right now, but at this point I can't say that the extra money would motivate me to leave where I am.  I work with truly amazing people who are like family, every day I am surrounded by children who even on a bad day can bring a smile to my face, and then holiday and summer breaks . . . would the extra money be a good thing? . . . of course.  But for me - there are things that are more important . . .

So today is full of sewing . . . shopping . . . cleaning . . . baking . . . wrapping . . . listening to Christmas carols . . . staying up late . . .
It's that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment