Saturday, December 8, 2012

elves and zombies

My little shelf elf spent Saturday hanging out with some of his elf buddies. These little friends of his are also decorations that my mom had when I was growing up. I mentioned in an earlier post that the shelf elf used to sit in our window when I was young. I was a large window in our kitchen. My mom would put fake snow on the shelves that ran higher up on the windows - and then set out all of her Christmas figurines. I used to love helping her set them out each year. I believe I have most of those figurines now . . . all in pretty good shape. I wish I had a window like hers to decorate. I remember how special they looked all the red and green . . . especially when it was snowing outside.
I was going to list this Shabby Charlotte Zombie on Etsy today, but I think one of my friends wants to buy it. People keep buying them before I can get them listed in my shop. I guess that is a good thing.
This is my favorite thing about this doll . . . and her little jeans. Her name is Mona. I think my little Christmas elf is sort of afraid to hang out with her. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment