Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Shabby Charlotte Doll - Gillian

I finished up and listed a new doll in my Esty Shop tonight . . . clarehelen 

I love putting little slips underneath the skirts.  This slip happens to be some hand crocheted lace that my grandma made years ago. 
I try to give each one of my little dolls their own personality - which means a story that goes along with each one.  Meet Gillian . . .
Gillian is a bright little doll who tries to always look at the positive side of things.  She can be a little quiet at times, but she is really very friendly and loves to make new friends.  She carries a little bell in her pocket to remind her to smile . . . even when she might not feel like it.  Her favorite color is green and she likes to stay up late watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment