Friday, December 7, 2012

Marie, Elf, and My little model Lily

My little Christmas Elf spent yesterday on the fireplace - helping me put up Christmas decorations.  He can't seem to settle in one place though and likes to be on the move. 
Today he said he would help me introduce a new doll.  Her name is Marie and is for sale in my new Etsy shop.  She has wonderful red hair and a bag full of buttons that she picks up for good luck.
I also listed this beanie to sell.  I am really having fun setting up my Etsy shop and making things again.  I really need to quit my job and stay home and just make things full time . . . wouldn't that be great!  I can dream . . .
 
It has been a long week . . . I love that it is Friday and I have the weekend ahead of me.  I have so many things that I want to do and of course those things that I have to do.  But I am full of enthusiasm and energy . . . if that runs short - there is always coffee. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment