Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shabby Charlottes for sale!

I finally got by Etsy shop up and going last night.  I wish I had more dolls to list - but I have sold most of the ones that I have made . . . and didn't want to wait any longer.  So I listed the three that I have and will see how it goes.  I should have a few more in there by this weekend.  I hope to list some other items eventually.  This is all new to me - so I am trying to get it all set up the way I want it.  (I would appreciate any advice and suggestions.)  I know I need to link my shop to my blog -that is on the list for tonight.  I also want to get two dolls done that I have started.  Can I please have 6-8 more hours in each day?  Here's my shop so far . . . clarehelen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the shop opening!! I wish you much success! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie - I'm excited, just have to manage my time to make all the things I want to make. :) Have a wonderful day!
      Clare

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new endeavor. If you find a way to get those extra hours, please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete