Monday, December 10, 2012

Good day - Monday

 
My little elf found his way back into his bowl high on his shelf tonight.  We went to Lily's Christmas program tonight.  Always cute to watch the Preschoolers and Kindergartners perform.  They look sort of unsure when the curtain first opens, but once they spot some familiar faces in the audience - the fun begins.  They did a wonderful job!  "Five Little Snowmen Fat" and "Jingle Bells" . . . I can't help but get tears in my eyes watching them. 
Here's a second little zombie doll that I finished tonight . . . (I believe he is sold already.)  Whenever I think of zombie names . . . simple - or rather common names come to mind.  I don't know why, but when I asked a couple of people for name suggestions - they said the same thing . . . Greg?  Bill?  I will have to think about that a bit more.  : )
Busy day tomorrow . . . busy couple of weeks ahead.  It has been a good day!
 
We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.
                                                        ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment