Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Consider Yourself Tagged . . .

I saw this fun blog post on Rebel Blossom  - thought it would be fun to share.
 
1. FAVORITE WINTER NAIL POLISH: I usually do not wear nail polish on my fingernails - but will put something glittery on them for the holidays sometimes.  Toe nails - red.

2. FAVORITE WINTER LIP PRODUCT: I buy so many lip glosses and chapsticks.  It usually depends on the flavor  . . . I would have to say anything vanilla - or Burt's Bees

3. MOST WORN WINTER CLOTHING PIECE:  An over sized, cotton, very soft gray sweater.  I think I may have to wear that to work tomorrow.

4. MOST WORN WINTER ACCESSORY:  Scarves . . . ever since I cut my hair short - I have to keep my neck warm - plus they are just so much fun!

5. FAVORITE WINTER CANDLE: Vanilla or Sugar Cookie.  I also have a Scentsy Burner - I love the "Mysterious" Scent and burn that year round.

6. FAVORITE WINTER BEVERAGE:  Peppermint or Chai Tea . . . I think I need to go brew a cup.

7. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE:  "It's A Wonderful Life."  I watch it every year while I put out my decorations - except for this year because when I opened the case it contained a CD of spooky Halloween sounds.  (How does that happen?)  I did find it though and I have watched it a couple of times - and will probably watch a few more times.
8. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG:  Don't know if I can pick a favorite - I love them all.  Let's say this year it was Jingle Bells sung by the Jefferson Preschool class.  They were so cute!

9. FAVORITE HOLIDAY FOOD:  Cream Puffs - a recipe of my moms.

10. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION:  A old set of NOEL angels that my mom passed on to me a couple of years ago.  I loved them when I was a little girl - and love the memories they bring back when I look at them now.

11. WHAT IS ON TOP OF YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST?  To be honest - I haven't really thought about what I might want. 

12. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR?:  This is our granddaughters first Christmas - which makes it special.  Our holidays have gotten quiet as our kids have gotten older.  This year we have some little ones who will visit - I am looking forward to what that means.

Instead of Tagging 5 friends, I encourage you to assume yourself tagged! It's a great way to get to know one another better....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment