Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cat and a Hat . . . .

Stella just being Stella . . .
Mom knows that I like vintage boxes.  I didn't even know that she had this old hat and hat box that belonged to my grandma.  Mom's smile was great when she saw how excited I was about it. 

Not sure what I will ever do with this hat . . . but it makes the old hat box even better.  I found a great place for it up on a shelf.  I am having a relaxing Sunday . . . back to work tomorrow.  I actually am looking forward to that too.

2 comments:

  1. Stella gave me a giggle. Thanks for that! You must have brought a trunk full of treasures home with you. So glad you shared them. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I got it all in two suitcase . . . I took an empty one with me. I hate to see doilies sold at yard sales too. I am very lucky to have so many things that my grandma made.

      Delete