Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good Morning . . .


Outside my window . . . Sun is coming up – I am at work way too early.

I am thinking . . .  that it will be another busy day at work . . . but I like busy days.

I am thankful for . . . my job.  Starting a new school year – I work with an amazing group of people who make coming to work a pleasure.

From the kitchen . . . it’s 6:30 AM – coffee

I am wearing . . .  a new coral top – one of my favorite colors when it comes to clothes.

I am creating . . .  a Halloween cross stitch (that I really need to finish) – and I cut out two dolls.

I am going . . .  to have a great day . . . and get a lot done!

I am reading . . .  Why Time Begins on Opening Day – Thomas Boswell

I am hoping . . .  to have lunch with Richard today.

I am hearing . . .  nothing – I love the quiet at work before everyone shows up.

Around the house . . .  (the office) – completely quiet . . . and so much work to do. J

One of my favorite things . . .  my PINK coffee mug

A few plans for the rest of the week . . .  I really need to get some projects going at home.  This time of year I get so busy at work – the fun creative stuff gets put aside. 

From my picture journal . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment