Thursday, August 1, 2013

Peace ~ Love ~ Nettie

I finally finished my Shabby Charlotte tennis doll . . . she even has tennis ball green highlights in her hair.  Richard came up with her name . . . Nettie.  He also gave up one of his Adidas t-shirts so I could use it for her top.  Her necklace is a zipper pull off a sweatshirt . . . and from the looks of it Nettie could also use it to open a cold beer after playing tennis.  lol!

Richard says that I should keep this doll . . . but I haven't decided if I am going to sell her or not.  I do like those green highlights . . .
 
Nettie is a happy little doll who believes it is important to always give her all . . . no matter what it is she is doing.   She likes sparkling water and road trips.  Nettie loves tennis and everything that goes along with it.  She carries here tennis bag with her so she is always ready to hit the courts and even has a quarter handy in case she wants to play after dark.  She likes to go out for a cold drink with friends after hitting.  But, her favorite thing about playing tennis is the cute guy on the other side of the net . . . because she has been through enough to know that in tennis love means nothing – but in life love is everything.
PEACE ~ LOVE ~ TENNIS

1 comment:

  1. You need to keep her. If for no other reason than her understanding of love.

    ReplyDelete