Monday, January 4, 2016

photo challenge 1/4/16 . . . new

 A new week, a new month, a new year . . . a new calendar to doodle on!
I am back at work this morning after a two weeks off.  I am telling myself that is a good thing and it really is.  I love being home and having the time to do the things I want to do . . . but I also love my job and the people I work with.  It was a little tough getting up this morning at 5:00, but I was expecting that.  Today is going to be great! . . . and thank goodness for coffee!

Be happy and SMILE!

2 comments:

  1. I love those desk calendars. I like to do all my crafty, artsy stuff on them, so when I saw a stack of OLD ones, for 50 cents each at the secondhand store I bought them all. Now I just rip off the messy one and have a clean surface for work on......added plus....the cardboard backs for making journals....LOL
    Here's my day 4
    http://krishaskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2016/01/photo-challenge-4-new.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to doodle when I am on the phone . . . then cut them up and use them in my journals. That looks like fun stuff!

      Delete