Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angels

This ornament was made by a parent at school for one of our teachers who's son is serving in the military. I thought it was such a great little angel - so I had to post a picture - of course. A reminder to keep not only the people serving in the military in our prayers - but also their families.
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives." ~ Tracy Chapman
Only a couple of more days to take Monica minature pink ornaments for her little Christmas tree at work. This was fun to make - and I am thinking I have to make some more of these. Glitter and wings - what could be more fun!
"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." ~Luciano de Crescenzo

1 comment:

  1. I love the little dress...have I told you how creative you are:)

    ReplyDelete