Thursday, December 11, 2008

Champagne Chair - Pink of course.

I finally decided to try making a little chair out of champagne wire - (Luke usually makes these for me.) With just a little pink paint and glitter it became today's pink ornament for Monica. I think these little chairs are so cute - for being so simple. One of those simple things that make me happy.
So after making one of these - I had to get on line and see if there was anything on champagne wire. I found this sight. I like the little barbecue that he made. I will have to make one of those and show it to Luke.
I got to work early and turned the Christmas tree lights on. It was still dark out and there was a thick fog - it was so nice to sit here with my cup of coffee and enjoy the quiet. Our winter weather is nothing like what I grew up in - but it is enough to feel like winter. I enjoy that - especially during the holidays. There is talk that we could possilby see some snow this weekend. It doesn't happen very often here - and when it does it isn't much. But whenever there is a possiblity - I hope for a few flakes.

"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive."-- Eleonora Duse

1 comment: