Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's A Wonderful Life

This is one of my favorite movies. Each year I put it on while I am putting up my Christmas decorations. I have seen it countless times - but it doesn't seem to matter - I will watch it over and over. It also doesn't matter if I watch the whole movie or not - I can even catch just the end scene - and I still will cry when George comes home after seeing what life would have been like if he had not been born. I cry every time. My family has always tolerated me watching my favorite movies over and over - but the boys must have been paying attention over the years because both of them practically know this movie by heart. They also know about the time I will start crying. As hard as it is for me to believe - there are people out there that have not seen or even heard of this movie, but for me it would not be Christmas without watching it - a few times.
"Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings." ~ Zuzu Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment