Friday, December 12, 2008

Surprise!

Look at all this fun stuff! The origami paper is so small - it will make the cutest cranes. - My uncle always made origami cranes out of the silver liners of his cigarette packages. (I still have a couple that I put on my Christmas tree every year - they are a little worn after thirty years - but I am careful with them.) These will be small like those.
Amy always sends me these cute tissues. I wonder if she has any idea how much I enjoy them? :-)
And Santa in a pink sleigh . . . How cute is he? The kitten thing is a small coin purse.
Jake took this apart and fixed it - but I sort of like him this way. It was a do by number thing - I don't know what happened this first time he put him together. Amy's package was full of fun, little surprises. It makes me miss her more than ever!

1 comment:

  1. I thoughtthe puzzles would be good for the boys, reminder of Grandpa Pete. Then remember when "Big" Luke & COnnor were doing mad libs on the way up to Osage. When I saw these adult ones I had to get them. Thought the origami would be fun for Luke too...maybe he should make something and send it to Mom, Aunt Hess, & Grandma DOna :)I hope you all enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete