Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A little more Pink

One of the girls I work with put a small tree on her desk and tied a pink bow to the top of it. She had a couple of small pink ornaments to get it started - I told her I would bring her something pink everyday for her tree. She has been off work for a few days - so I get to welcome her back to work with five days worth of pink ornaments. I found the small pink umbrella in a box - (sometimes it seems to make sense that I keep everything). The flower is left over from Jennifer's baby shower. I bought the little snowman for 99 cents this past weekend, strung some beads that I had on some wire, and stitched up a little heart. I have 10 more days before we are off work for the holidays - her little tree should be fully decorated by then.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you say "I stitched up a little heart" like it is the easiest thing to do...it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete