Sunday, December 28, 2008

Silly Crochet Project

I am not sure why I decided to crochet Sadie a hat - and I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. I was thinking dog beanie. This is what I ended up with.
Of course she acted embarrassed when I first tried it on her - and she wasn't too thrilled about having her picture taken. She acted like she didn't even want to look at me.
But say the magic word - "WALK" - and she is ready to show the world her beanie.

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." ~ Samuel Butler

3 comments:

  1. I love it...you are so creative Clare Helen..I love the new blog look, if I didn't tell you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, you are the epitome of fashion in that lovely hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....Sadie looks so sweet in her beanie. Cute post!
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete