Friday, December 26, 2008

A Little More Christmas

A new pink Christmas ornament
A new pink Christmas Tree - I've been wanting a small pink tree for some time. I don't want to put it away with the Christmas stuff. I am thinking maybe I can somehow hold it over until Valentine's Day. It is soooo cute. I wrapped a pink boa around the base and now it is just waiting for some ornaments.
A perfect place to hang out.
Jennifer and Josh were over on Christmas Eve and made up the last gingerbread house. I like Jennifer's icicles. Josh proceeded to eat this when they were over for Christmas. I forgot and left the other houses on the table last night - Sadie put a dent in those. Ooops!
One last ornament made - Our friend and neighbor collects Coca Cola things - and her tree and house are decorated around this theme. We made her this little angel out of a Coke can. I had seen one at Urban Outfitter's - but they only had one made with at diet coke can. I added the small heart on the bottom because I had gotten glue on the front of the angel and could not get it off. I like the addition of the heart more than anything - I guess sometimes mistakes can be a good thing.
Never say, "oops." Always say, "Ah, interesting." ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pink...the little tree is so cute. My computer has been weird and I can't blog today it let me, so we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could decorate the pink tree with hearts for Valentine's Day. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the new picture of our hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your little pink tree. My cousin and I were looking for one of those around Easter last year and couldn't find just the right size. The ornaments you've been making are so sweet. And the coke angel - gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete