Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tickled Pink

A couple of years ago Jake convinced me to make a drastic change to our Christmas tree. I had always used the ornaments that we collected over the years, and the priceless ones that the boys made when they were little. I intended on eventually giving those that belonged to the boys to them to get started - and then starting something new. As usual - Jake was able to convince me to make a change even though I hadn't planned on making one. I told him at the time that I would do something different - but I got to choose. I chose PINK - even though the rest of my Christmas decorations are more traditional - I am loving the pink tree.
Jake and Kasey gave me this pink pig the other day.
Every pink tree needs a pink elephant . . .
. . . and a pink Cadillac
A small angel bear with gold wings and a pink bow looks down at all that glitters.
And one of my favorites - a pink dog from Victoria's Secret.
This tree is really fun - and now I am always on the lookout for pink ornaments or anything that I can make into an ornament.

"The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!" ~ Charles N. Barnard

1 comment:

  1. So, sis you have all this pink stuff already?? How cute and I love the pink elephant.

    ReplyDelete